Grow Your Money, KEEP YOUR MONEY, Leave Your Money
Growth and savings phase of your life
Grow your funds during your working years
Grow and maximize your return
Leave your money to your SPOUSE
Leave your money to your FAMILY
Leave your money to your LOVED ONES
Leave your money to your CHARITIES
Keep your money from the IRS
Keep your money from the STATE
Keep your money from the NURSING HOME
Keep up with INFLATION
Keep your money PROTECTED
Preservation phase of your life
- Grow your funds during your working years
- Maximize your return
- Accumulation phase of your life
- Keep your money from the IRS
- Keep your money from the STATE
- Keep your money from the NURSING HOME
- Keep up with INFLATION
- Keep your money PROTECTED
- Preservation phase of your life
- Leave your money to your SPOUSE
- Leave your money to your FAMILY
- Leave your money to your LOVED ONES
- Leave your money to your CHARITIES
*Statistics as per Yahoo Finance, US Debt Clock, and BLS.gov
Find Out If You'll Be Overpaying Taxes in Retirement Here
Click the following button to calculate if you’ll be overpaying for taxes in retirement
"Pete and his network of professionals go the extra miles to guide you without pressure to secure your best possible retirement! Based on our 20 + years of experience, you won’t be disappointed."
-Mike and Michele L 3/23/23
The above testimonial are the views of this individual client and do not represent the views of all clients. No compensation was provided for this review. This testimonial does not provide guarantee of future performance or success.
Are You Aware of These Retirement and Tax Risks?
- Higher risk appetite (more potential for growth) vs. lower risk appetite (less potential for growth). This is known as the saver’s dilemma
- Pre-retirees/retirees seeking protection while trying to grow funds steady rates to keep up with inflation
- The growth needed for recovery from losses when the market drops can be more extreme than most investors realize (impact from volatility)
- Income tax on tax-deferred accounts (401k/IRAs) with required minimum distributions (RMDs) at age 72
- The risk that comes from the order in which your account returns occur when you are taking withdrawals (pattern of returns accumulating vs. decumulating) also known as sequence of returns risk
- Outliving your money
- National federal debt is over $31 trillion and is constantly growing
- Taxpayers are the most vulnerable to large national debt are those who make money and the people that have the money
- Retirement assets account for a third of all household financial assets in the United States (new data published by the ICI shows total US retirement assets grew to $34.9 trillion as of Dec 31st, 2021
- Don’t reduce your taxes this year, reduce your taxes over your lifetime!
- Could your tax bill in retirement be too large? You may be grossly overstating your assets available for retirement
- 3 scenarios with tax rates – lower, stays the same, or higher (click the below arrows to find out more for each scenario)
- Goes hand-in-hand with tax risk
- Congress debating trillions of dollars in tax and spending bills
- Potential changes to retirement plans and savings accounts
- Tax bracket rates in 1998 were nearly 30% higher than in 2018, it’s important to note that these rates can drastically change according to updated legislative changes
Experienced Fiduciaries Committed to Your Success
As experienced fiduciaries, we have a responsibility to uphold based on putting our client’s interests first over our own financial interests. Our goal is simple – to help our clients achieve financial independence so they can focus on what’s truly important to them.
We achieve this by offering our wide array of services and expertise in tax and retirement planning putting your interests first. Unlike competitors that may rush through the process and recommend investments that they have a financial benefit or interest in, we always put our clients first.
Our Retirement and Financial Comprehensive Planning Services
Holistic Planning Process
We provide a step-by-step holistic planning approach that includes investments, insurance, tax, estate, social security, retirement income and healthcare planning into one comprehensive plan
We leverage our decades of experience and access to the most updated market research to help create an investment management strategy specifically for your financial and retirement goals
We leverage our licensed CPAs to provide tax management in addition to financial and retirement planning. This helps you avoid paying unnecessary taxes and provides you with the peace of mind you deserve around your taxes
We also provide additional services ranging from insurance guidance, estate planning, social security guidance, health and medicare planning. Click the button below to learn more about how we can help
Financial Planning and Advisory Services are offered through Prosperity Capital Advisors (“PCA”) an SEC registered investment adviser with its corporate registered office in the State of Ohio. PCA and its representatives are in compliance with the current registration requirements imposed upon registered investment advisers by those states in which PCA maintains clients. PCA may only transact business in those states in which it is registered, or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration requirements. Any subsequent, direct communication by PCA with a prospective client shall be conducted by a representative that is either registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration in the state where the prospective client resides. The Lynch Financial Group and PCA are separate, non- affiliated entities. PCA does not provide tax or legal advice. Insurance, Investment, and Tax Services offered through The Lynch Financial Group are not affiliated with PCA. Information received from this website should not be viewed as investment advice. Content may have been created by a Third Party and was not written or created by a PCA affiliated advisor and does not represent the views and opinions of PCA or its subsidiaries. This site may contain links to articles or other information that may be contained on a third-party website. PCA is not responsible for and does not control, adopt, or endorse any content contained on any third party website. For information pertaining to the registration status of PCA, please contact the firm or refer to the Investment Adviser Public Disclosure web site (www.adviserinfo.sec.gov). For additional information about PCA, including fees and services, send for our disclosure statement as set forth on Form ADV from PCA using the contact information herein. Please read the disclosure statement carefully before you invest or send money.
For important information related to PCA, refer to the PCA’s Client Relationship Summary (Form CRS), Form ADV Part 2A and Privacy Notice by navigating to www.prosperitycapitaladvisors.com.